

Finally.
I managed to bring mahself up to lv 95.
It's fucking hard work.
)):
I LOVE KATE MOSS.
She's THE one.
Oh pls.
Marry me.
Turned down char's offer of working.
I decided in my not so right mind that working at this tyme is crap.
Besides.
I think i'm gonna get my allowance.
(((:
Kor Zhi is just so cute luhhs.
HAHA.
Yes, you'll bring me to go gai-gai when i'm un-addicted to the freaking com.
Hehs.
-grins-
That's if i don't end up screaming like bananas on your bike.
LOL.
I shall continue with mu-online.
I seriously like that game.
Maybe a lil too much.
Might be meeting shroomster lateers.
MY BITCHING GURU.
Thens, we shall anlayze more complex issues of the human mind.
Couples are breaking up everywhere.
Nth's perfect.

groovy (:
worthy blogs to read:
Local:
- [ x i a x u e ] :D
- pretty smart lady blogger.
- i repeat p r e t t y ! :D
- to people who don't know who she is, I strongly suggest
you update yourself on Local Affairs.